Places And People
How To Make A Booking
I’m happy to communicate with my clients by phone, email or post… whatever is most convenient for you. All invoices and quotations are itemised such that the client can view the exact cost breakdown for the services provided for each individual event.
Client requests are always welcomed and I can be contacted with any additional information pertaining to your event that you would like to give me.
A deposit will guarantee that a particular date will be held for your event, and in the unlikely scenario of some form of emergency preventing me from attending an event, I always ensure that there are backup personnel assigned.
Once I have had a discussion with you and you have decided that you would like to confirm your event booking, I would ask you for a contact telephone number and an email address to which we can send your confirmation invoice and playlist form
The details contained in the confirmation invoice that I send out to you includes:
- The date of your event
- The time that I or one of my Event Technicians will arrive to set up the sound and lighting systems
- The time that your event is scheduled to start; i.e. the time that you and your guests will be arriving at the venue
- What equipment packages I will be supplying for your event
- A rough idea of when the evening’s musical entertainment will commence the type of music that you have requested
- The dress code for the event
- The total cost of the the services provided, together with deposit and balance payment details
- Any other logistical details or information at your event
- Note that I generally require a deposit of 50% of the total event cost to be paid within 14 days of your receipt of the confirmation, with the balance becoming payable 7 days in advance of the event date. Note that deposit payments are NOT refundable, but are transferable… they can be used on another event.
Payment can be made by cheque payable to ‘Steve Leslie Lewis’, bank transfer, or via any of the major credit/debit cards.
If you have a preference in how you would like to conduct the booking process, please feel free to have a discussion with me, I will be as flexible and accommodating as possible.
in terms of music for your event, if you are providing a playlist, it would be great to receive it at least a week in advance of your event.